Throughout the year, there are certain items that you should always keep in your car, such as jumper cables, a first-aid kit, and perhaps a spare cell phone charger. But now that the weather has changed for the better, there are some new items you may want to add to the list if you didn’t already have them in your car.
Here’s a short list of summer car essentials to gather this season:
- Plenty of sunscreen, designed to block both UVA and UVB rays and that has not expired
- Fresh, clean water
- A spare swimsuit and beach towel
- A pair of quality sunglasses
- A window shade to help keep your car cool when it is parked
- Non-perishable snacks that won’t be affected by the heat
- Insect repellant
- And, if you’ve utilized anything within your first-aid kit recently: fresh first-aid supplies
These tips will help you stay safe this summer and get the most of your summer adventures, whether you are travelling far, or just going to a nearby pool, these items will keep you covered. For more summer driving tips, or to start your season off with a brand new car, visit us anytime at Mazda of Lake Charles, located in Lake Charles, LA.